- Written by Roy Brown
- Category: Resources
- Published: 20 December 2013
If you wish to support the A9GB campaign, these are some of the things you can do to help, most will only take a moment:
- Follow us on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/A9GreenBridges
Then hover over our Facebook name or our 'Liked' button, then 'settings', and select 'Most updates' or 'All updates'
- Follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/A9GreenBridges and use the #A9GB hash tag.
- Like, share and post. Show your support. Tell your friends.
- Email your MSP who you can find by a MSP post code search.
- We are looking at setting up a petition. More info to follow soon.
- If you have any skills to help us. In particular we are looking for a graphic designer for a logo and an infographic.
- Donate to our campaign via our Badenoch and Strathspey Conservation Group (Scottish Charity SC003846) link at top right of site. We are all volunteers.
- Most of all, be part of a campaign that can make a difference.